Friday, September 19, 2008

Additions and Corrections:

Also, as I wish to be a well-informed citizen who prompts others to be the same;

There is not only one Wal-Mart in Calgary;

I was bemusedly informed by Joanne, one of my instructors, who also happens to be the person who was most instrumental in my getting here, and also happens to read my blog!

I think I had made mention to a passer-by about trying to find a store similar to a Wal-Mart, and he mused that the one nearby our house is basically it for them in Calgary. I guess I decided, against my better judgment, to assume that Wal-Mart has not expanded its commercial grip much beyond the States. Apparently I was wrong, and for that I am quite dissapointed.

Not in my wrongness, but in the presence of Wal-Mart.

That is it for Additions and Corrections. For now.

No comments: