Discussed the what and not the how.
What's the how looking like?
- WSU: regular schedule
- Cowles: case by case
- Zenon: split with Karla - this works - provides access to so many resources
- Performer: Contempo and RS/E
- Choreographer: RS/ E
- The big question is how these things work together. When would the cohorts of RS meet? Probably still summer, maybe in early January? Set the times and roll with them/ auditions?
- On an as-able basis
- Writing about shows I see
- Always writing reflectively and for marketing and development purposes
I think what is hard to give up on about scholarly writing is that it helped put me on the map with a lot of people. That said, I am now ON THE MAP with a lot of people, and will be even more so if I continue with new RS ideas. Additionally, I think I'll accept that like writing, organizing is folded up into all the work I do regularly, and that perhaps I can just accept it as a skill I use frequently than an "area of work." Maybe these more so become "areas of work" at a later time in life/ some other time?
There's some good "how" brainstorming. I'll let it keep simmering/ address it during my artistic retreat?