Sunday, March 15, 2020

C19: Plans

Today didn't go as planned.

Hell, tomorrow probably won't either.

I'm a person who likes plans. I'd planned to read the book I posted a picture of yesterday. I planned to read in general. I've read the physical newspaper, but haven't cracked an actual book yet. Ugh. I'd planned to devise a system for 'handing out star stickers' via the inter webs (they've been kicking around with me from move to move for years!), but that didn't happen either. I'd even made myself a little cubby in the living room filled with everything I was going to do.

I suppose this pandemic wasn't in my plans. It's almost like I'm not in charge of everything . . .

Yet, I feel this spark here at the end of the day. Day 2 ( . . .  and a half, really). I'm hanging up the towel for the day, but as I do it, I'm using the spark to set myself up for success tomorrow:

Cloud Appreciation Society "Cloud Selector" set next to my coffee mug to go along on my morning walk

Journal set in it's place for when I get back from that walk

Home gym set up in the basement, complete with tap board and tap shoes cuz I wanna get makin' some noise!

What I hope (at least!) to accomplish tomorrow :)

And with that, I head to sleep to hopefully catch better shut-eye than last night.

No comments: