Tuesday, October 27, 2020

There's No Such Thing as Bad Weather . . .

 Only Bad Clothes.



Apparently this is a saying in many Scandinavian countries.

I love it.

I have long embraced the bundle. In the winter, I actually look forward to layering up to take my morning walks, no matter how cold and dark it may be. I really enjoy that I can continue this habit with just a little extra effort.

I like Winter. I like the nip of cold on my cheeks: it reminds me I'm alive! To breathe in deeply.

My snowpants are at the ready, waiting to be called into action for whatever which they may be needed. I have been brainstorming the various ways I could make them needed this Winter, in an effort to have ideas prepared when friends and family would like to spend Covid-safe time together. Some thoughts:

I'm honestly excited to keep spending lots of time outdoors this Winter! This is not new for me, and I welcome being joined by others who are ready to give it a try :)

Huzzah.

No comments: