Saturday, January 28, 2012

Irvine


Yowza. I’m not sure that I am ready yet to write about this trip, but I have made several attempts and think this one will bear something. I feel funny putting this all down in writing because I feel like I have already discussed it at length with a number of people. However, it does still help me to get it down in the word. So here goes.

I really feel like this trip could not have gone any better than it did. That said, with a feeling of severe confidence, I hope I do not set myself up to bee TOO expectant (this is mostly in relation to financial aid). I just do not want to build myself up to the point that I will not be happy with what is offered if it is not full support. Now, all that can be done is wait for that letter.

I guess that is all for now. More to come :)

No comments: