Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Hair, Old Schedule




Out with the old, in with the new, and back in with the old again.






New: Hair cut -






Unfortunately, these pictures do not best-represent how blond and how bodied the cut is. I love it!
As for bringing back in the old, it is back to the old schedule with "Live and In Synch" now over. It was a great two week performance journey, and I do miss the show. I would have loved to have that third week we were supposed to have, but at the same time it is great to be back in class and soaking that kind of information in as much as possible before time here is finite.

Not much inspirational or deep for me to say right now, just the basics of life as it functions. And really just to put up pictures of the hair, yes?

2 comments:

mmmsteak said...

OH

MY

GOD


I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Bri said...

Hooray! I really like the cut! It looks much different than I imagined, too! It totally suits you. :)

~Brianna