Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Is It Not Happening Because No One is Watching?

I post, therefore I am.

Is it not happening because no one can see?

If a tree falls in the woods . . .


I like sharing, I want to share. I do not want 'sharing' to be the singular source of what makes me accountable.

Yes, I feel like I don't really have co-workers right now, so 'sharing' helps me feel connected to my peeps.

That said, there are many parts of what I do in which I am very alone, sitting behind my computer. This is not new.

What is new is the lack of alternation between that and deeply intimate time with others, in which we are sharing sweat, rolling around on the same floor, picking one another up (physically and metaphorically, mind you).

Mind you(rself): You are far from alone in this.

Mind you(rself): We are rarely completely alone in anything, that truth can just be easy to forget.

What perspective are you seeing from? You have several, so try them all on with ease.

No comments: